I spent about ten hours this weekend working on my Bee Modern quilt and I still have so much to do! Saturday I squared up and trimmed down all the blocks and Sunday I spent 8 hours drawing, cutting and attaching four 12.5 in by 2 in strips to each side of all of my blocks.
I started to attach the blue strips but only made it through two rows before I called it quits on Sunday.
I’m hoping to get all the rows completed by the end of this week and possibly the sashing between the rows. To make this queen sized I’m going to have to add a really wide border design but I haven’t decided what that will be yet….