Please excuse the wrinkles! As you can probably guess this quilt has sat in my “to be completed” pile for awhile.
The top was completed around the 14th of May.
I started piecing the back two days later.
But stalled when I ran out of fabric. To be completely honest I don’t love the back. I like the idea of using every piece of fabric to avoid waste and odd sized scrap but it seems a little jumbled. I don’t have any desire to start over though! Today I need to figure out how to elongate the bottom by about four inches and then the back will be done.
I need to get this sandwiched and quilted before a friend’s birthday at the end of the month. Wish me luck!